PGT Non-Impact Windows
EnergyVue® is PGT®’s all-new line of vinyl-non-impact resistant products that feature clean profiles and modern frames surrounding insulating glass. Beautiful, yet strong, EnergyVue products are engineered to provide large sizes that achieve high design pressures and meet some of the most stringent energy-saving requirements. This line allows you to go big and enjoy expansive views, along with smaller heating and cooling bills. With EnergyVue, you can have the same great look and same robust construction throughout your home, in every frame small to large. For style, size, strength and energy efficiency— without compromise—the smart choice is EnergyVue.
EnergyVue® windows and doors
• Feature a refined profile combined with robust construction
• Achieve large sizes and high design pressures
• Include insulating glass which reduces outside noise
• Offer ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations
• Are customizable with frame colors, hardware finishes, glass tints, grid styles and patterns
You can be confident in our engineering. PGT® windows and doors are continuously tested and validated by the industry’s most-respected accredited organizations. The certifications we earn are your assurance that our products will perform as expected.
PGT EnergyVue® Vinyl product certifications, ratings, and testing include
• Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance
• AAMA Tested/Keystone Certified
• Florida Product Approval
• International Building Code
• ENERGY STAR®
• National Fenestration Rating Council® (NFRC)
• Texas Department of Insurance
• STC (Sound Transmission Class)
• OITC (Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class)
• Manufactured Housing (AAMA 1701)
Taking testing to another level
PGT has its own state-of-the-art testing lab, where we spend hundreds of hours analyzing and evaluating our products. Consider it extra assurance that the windows and doors you buy will deliver optimum performance for years to come.
PGT EnergyVue Vinyl windows and doors are designed to meet or exceed the International Building Code for
• Air infiltration
• Water resistance
• Forced-entry resistance
• Structural integrity
Beautiful windows are just the beginning
PGT® EnergyVue® Vinyl windows and doors enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home – and the benefits don't stop there. .
• Will never rot, warp, splinter, or need painting
• Will not absorb moisture
• Are formulated to withstand the harshest conditions
• Are low-maintenance and easy to clean
• Protect against temperature transfer
Your investment, protected
PGT has a reputation for keeping promises. We’re known for delivering when we say we will. We’re known for products that do what we say they will. So it should come as no surprise that we also back our products with one of the best warranties in the industry.
PGT EnergyVue Vinyl products include
• Lifetime warranty on the frames
• Limited lifetime warranty on insulating glass component
Proudly serving the communities located on the west coast of Florida.