PGT Sliding Glass Doors
Engineered to perform
is a phrase we use a lot when we talk about our WinGuard® impact-resistant windows and doors. It’s also a phrase we say with confidence because these products are engineered to meet the toughest hurricane codes in the nation. And because we’ve seen them perform, both in our test lab and in the “real world”, where more than three million units have been installed and zero impact failures have been reported.
The benefits of our flagship product line go beyond just hurricanes. WinGuard also protects against outside noise, break-ins, UV rays and high energy bills.
PGT Preferred Sliding Glass Doors Offer the Following Benefits
• Expansions of up to 40’ – Uninterrupted views and a great source of natural light
• Panels up to 4′ x 10′ or 5′ x 8′ – Sizes available for every opening
• By-pass or pocket door configurations – Customizable with multiple tracks for 1 to 8 panels
• Dual-point locking mechanism – Provides added security by restricting panels from being lifted off the tracks
• Heavy-duty tandem rollers for easy fingertip operation
• Hidden installation and assembly screws for a sleek, finished appearance
• Raised pull handles or recessed pulls available
• High performance options available Standard glass options – Laminated Insulating Glass (impact-resistant) – Tempered Glass
With all these benefits, it’s easy to see why PGT WinGuard is the best-selling brand of impact-resistant doors in America.
Proudly serving the communities located on the west coast of Florida.